1 PayliteX Software
PayLite is perfect for payroll functioning, reporting and UIF extracts and more.
PayLite is a truly unique payroll system as it is designed to fit uncomplicated payroll needs- no matter the size.
PayLite is a powerful, quick, simple payroll processing program with:
- Can be used for Botswana, Angola, Namibia, Zambia in addition to South Africa tax rates. (and we are adding more Countries. Let us know if you want a specific tax country)
- Employment Tax incentive PAYE, SDL, UIF and customisable/flexible calculations
- Grid calculations used for Bargaining Councils (Eg BIBC, MIBCO and more)
- On screen (single employee) calculations for easy "what if" calculations in addition to quick full payroll calculations
- Payroll reports, audit, variance reports, Emp201's and payslips
- Unlimited earnings/deductions
- Automatic PAYE, uif, skills calculations.,leave management and more
- Import hours from spreadsheets or clocking systems or Employee Self Service Web portal
- Calculate Wages, Salaries and Executives
- Bank Transfers, UIF extract, SARS extracts to Easyfile and more
- SARS reports and more
- Loans and Garnishee balances
- Optional General Ledger interfaces
With Paylite there is also integration with software such as accounting, Time and Attendance software and Employee Self Service as additional options.
The software is sold under an annual renewable licence, no purchase price.
So why PayliteX by Payslip? Payslip has a pedigree spanning over thirty years. Our software is tested, re-tested and has evolved through complex changes in tax, labour law, UIF and other legislation. We have a loyal client base and we listen to our users. They form an integral role of suggesting modifications and refinements that has changed the Payslip software into products that are stable, practical and well suited to any industry in South Africa and neighbouring countries. With constant upgrades, you also have peace of mind knowing your system is up to date.
Our products are supported nationally by a team of dedicated professionals who provide onsite and telephonic assistance. Our culture is focused on building customer relations and we put our clients at ease when calling the Payslip help desk. There truly is no such thing as a silly question and we form strong bonds with our clients.
Installation is charged at our hourly rate, or by purchasing a Remote Access Bundled Software package.
Training is compulsory and is a condition of sale and is purchased in addition to the annual licence fee as a "once off cost per learner".Trained users have access to Help Desk Solutions Centre.Training is provided by e-learning online self paced training that includes documentation, checklists and video's.
Seminars are presented via e-learning and webinars and consulting is available on request.
Hardware/Operating system requirements: (desktop or cloud instance)
CPU 1.4 GHz or higher, 4 GB Ram with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise Edition on 34 or 64 bit or Apple Mac OS Sierra v10
a) .NET Framework 4.6 or higher
b) Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3x64 (for 64bit installations)
c) Outlook 2013 or 2016
Software is licensed on an annual renewable fee/rental.
E&OE excepted, terms and conditions apply