MacPayslip - For Apple Macintosh computers
The first commercial payroll software program specifically written for Apple Mac computers with MacOS up to ver 10.13
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The software is sold under a 12 month renewable licence and you only pay for the features you want.
The cost depends on the number of staff, and additional modules required.
Installation is automatic. You download the installer and run it at your convenience. We are here to help with calculation setups and any assistance you require.
Training is compulsory and is a condition of sale and is purchased in addition to the annual licence fee as a "once off cost per learner".Trained users have access to Help Desk Solutions Centre.Training is provided by e-learning online self paced training that includes documentation, checklists and video's.
Seminars are presented via e-learning and webinars and consulting is available on request.
Our products are supported nationally by a team of dedicated professionals who provide remote access, onsite and telephonic assistance.
Features of MacPay:
- Designed for the Smaller Payrolls - or owner managed business.
- Quick, Easy, payroll - simplified (We have cut out the complexity and designed the capturing and screen flow to be super fast!
- Calculate all employees or calculate them while you are capturing/balancing/checking each one. It is like having a what if calculator for payroll.
- Auto calculate PAYE, UIF, Skills levies and any other earnings or deductions.
- Can be used for Botswana, Angola, Namibia, Zambia in addition to South Africa tax rates. (and we are adding more Countries. Let us know if you want a specific tax country)
- Unlimited earnings/deductions/company contributions
- Import hours from spreadsheets or clocking systems or speed post them in a spreadsheet type screen
- Calculate Wages, Salaries and Executives
- Bank Transfers, UIF extract, SARS extracts to Easyfile
- SARS reports, Tax certificates, comprehensive reports
- Loans and Garnishee balances
- Optional General Ledger interfaces
- Interface to Employee Self Service so that staff can view their pay and apply for leave, and Managers can approve leave and see their division's payroll without hassling the payroll staff. * Employee Self Service is an additional monthly cost.
- This is the software we use to process our internal payroll (after 30 years of using complex systems, this one wins hands down).
- Our Outsourcing division use this software to process payrolls for clients and if we ask the staff there to test out new software they growl and refuse - because they love this product.
Our culture is focused on building customer relations and we put our clients at ease when calling the Payslip help desk. There truly is no such thing as a silly question and we form strong bonds with our clients.
Training and seminars are held via e-learning and webinars via Teamviewer and onsite consulting is available on request.
Payslip SA has branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and George.
The software is sold under an annual renewable license.
T's & C's apply